With Easter Sunday just around the corner, we wanted to provide you with some ways that you and your family can celebrate! Happy Easter everyone!
Easter Sunday Church Services
- Hope Chapel Waikiki invites you to a sunrise Easter service at the Waikiki Hula Mound, located near the Duke Kahanamoku Statue on Kalakaua Avenue – right in the heart of Waikiki. The service will begin at 6:30 AM with water baptisms to follow.
- The New Life City church will be having its Sunday service in Kapiolani Park at 10 AM. The service will start with a casual “meet and greet” gathering to talk story and then the pastor will share a brief message, which will possibly be followed by a discussion about the teaching (depending on the size of the group). It will conclude with a prayer and more fellowship with lots of food!
- St. Augustine by the Sea will be holding multiple Easter masses. You may choose between 6 AM, 8 AM, 10 AM or 5 PM on Sunday. if you would prefer to attend on Saturday evening instead, there will be a Holy Saturday Vigil at 7 PM.
- The Waikiki Baptist Church will be holding a special sunrise service on Fort DeRussy Beach, located next to the Hale Koa Hotel on Kalia Road. The service will begin at 6:30 AM. All are welcome!
Looking for somewhere to take the family for a delicious Easter Sunday brunch or dinner? Opentable has created a list of all the restaurants offering special menus for the occasion. Make reservations soon!
For the Kids
A One-of-a-Kind Cruise
- The Star of Honolulu is offering a unique Easter brunch cruise from noon to 2 PM. There will be a “taste of Hawaii” brunch buffet featuring Hawaiian black sea salt roast beef, an Easter egg hunt, prize giveaways for kids and tons of fun Hawaiian cultural activities. It’s perfect for the whole family! Contact us today to make your reservations.
Family Day at Spalding House
- Take the gang to Spalding House for Family Day! This month’s theme is pirates, but in celebration of Easter there will also be an Easter egg hunt starting at noon for children ages 1-4 and 12:30 PM for children ages 5-13. There will be prizes! A free shuttle bus runs between the Honolulu Museum of Art and Spalding House so families can enjoy both locations in one day.
Need Sunday brunch or dinner reservations? Have questions about 2014 Easter happenings or other Hawaii attractions and events? Contact Elite Concierge at 808-971-1943 or email@example.com